Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What I'm Eating...I actually know..

What is this you ask?

This is what I ate yesterday. Why am I am showing it to you?

Because I stayed in my calorie range! Yay! Oh, I hear you judgy judgers (heehee) making comments about my fast food junk. All I have to say is one step at a time. Let me get back into tracking everyday, and then I will change another habit. Yesterday was busy, but today is a lot better. I also am aware about my protein...I am a carb junky. 

Last night I planned out my “menu” for today, packed it all up and have some great with it today!
haha...gold star for the first person to point out all the words I misspelled!
I got on the scale this morning I was down to 182.5, but that is not official until next Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. If you find something that works well, let me know. I have a feeling with my newly acquired thyroid issues I may have to actually start watching what I eat for the first time in my life. Maybe we could get into an aerobics class together or something.

    ReplyDelete

If you read me you know Awesome is my word and I think you are so Awesome for reading me. I think it is even more Awesome to get comments! Thank you for reading - I look forward to hearing what you have to say!