Friday, September 3, 2010

Cravings!

Lately I am not craving fried foods-I know shocking, but the craving I am having is much worse. It could be considered my reward that I will receive on October 30th.

It is this
My four tier strawberry and white cake butter cream frosted wedding cake. Hmmmmm….give me a minute.

All I have to say is that when we went to our tasting at Chic Cakes I was in Heaven! Chelsea can definitely make some awesome tasting cakes. I couldn’t decide on strawberry or white, so I did both. Each tier is different. I am so excited and I crave this cake daily. Hopefully there will be some left so I can have it for days after the weeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read me you know Awesome is my word and I think you are so Awesome for reading me. I think it is even more Awesome to get comments! Thank you for reading - I look forward to hearing what you have to say!