Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gotta Love Water Weight and Biggest Loser

I love Water Weight. I don’t love gaining it, but I LOVE losing it. I stepped on the scale this morning and I am down to 182 pounds. Seven pounds in about 3 days. It was all water – I must of really packed in the sodium during the past few weeks. It is a good feeling, but I can’t get too cocky about the loss. I won’t even register it as an actual loss until Monday – we will see.

Did you hear that Biggest Loser started again Tuesday night? I must have been living under a rock because I completely missed it, but with the wonderful and great world that is HULU I was able to catch what I missed. It looks like it will be a good one – not 100% what color I am going for. I like Brown…maybe black…maybe purple – we will see how I feel after next week.
One thing I do have to say is I love Jillian’s hair!!! I so which my hair was that thick and long.

So here is to my third day back on track. I am having a blast – can’t wait for Food Friday – it has kept me so accountable!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read me you know Awesome is my word and I think you are so Awesome for reading me. I think it is even more Awesome to get comments! Thank you for reading - I look forward to hearing what you have to say!